Communications Consultant, (5G) Telecom Systems
Primary Location: Hopkinton
Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Washington, United States; Round Rock, Texas, United States
Communications Consultant, Telecom Systems
Join us as a Consultant on our Corporate Communications team supporting the Telecom Systems Business to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. This full-time role is based in the United States (open to Hopkinton, MA, Austin, MA or remote US).
What you’ll achieve
As a Consultant on our Corporate Communications team, you will be a trusted advisor that brings strategic counsel, program development and execution of executive communications supporting Dell Technologies’ Telecom Systems business. You’ll collaborate with a global and cross-functional communications organization to deliver both planned and responsive communications efforts that support the business. You’ll provide guidance to multiple business stakeholders and marketing leaders, and support cross-coordination/integration with corporate communications and global comms counterparts.
- Develop and support a strategic communications plan for external audiences including media, further positioning Dell Technologies leadership in telecom network innovation
- Develop and execute a global internal communications strategy that aligns the team around our vision, strategic initiatives, and priorities. This requires translating business strategy, initiatives and progress into clear messages for team members; developing communication materials, including talking points, presentations, written strategy updates, strategic social media content; developing, maintaining and curating TSB content on the Intranet; producing communications events and forums, such as quarterly town hall meetings, manager meetings, team member roundtables; and developing issues/crisis management plans and materials
- Support change management initiatives, as needed, to help team members navigate organizational change
- Coordinate across internal communications, public relations, influencer relations, analyst relations, sales/partner communications, marketing, etc. to develop comprehensive communications tied to key announcements and initiatives
- Measure the effectiveness of communications events, and of the communications program overall, and provide regular updates to leadership
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- At least 10 years’ communications experience; previous experience with public relations, internal and executive communications preferred; experience providing counsel to senior executives
- Prior technology communications experience; telecommunications or service provider industry experience preferred
- Ability to build a 360-degree executive communications platform and execute through both strategic and tactical effort
- Strong writing, editing, issue management, strategic planning, relationship and consensus-building, problem-solving and oral/written presentation skills
- Creative and thinks outside the box on breakthrough communications programs
- Ability to execute through times of change and uncertainty
- Proficient in PPT; Video production and editing skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
"TELCOBU"Job ID: R076926