Dell Boomi Director Technical Account Management
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Remote - Texas, United States
Dell Technologies is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of customers. We are currently looking for a Director of Technical Account Management in US - Remote.
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the seventh year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/
Boomi’s robust platform and leading edge technology is used as a critical component in some of the largest companies in the world. As with any technology in this arena our customers have the highest expectations, not only from our technology but from the teams of Boomers supporting them. The Director of Technical Account Management is responsible for building and managing a global team of highly technical individuals whose goal is delivering world class customer experience to our most strategic customers.
- Build a global Technical Account Management team and methodology as a player coach for Boomi.
- Be the trusted technical advisor for Technical Account Management with Boomi and establish the same with our customer base.
- Work with the other Customer Engagement and Delivery matrix teams to ensure proper technical guidance, project management and functional support within the scope of Boomi customer implementations.
- Coordinate with other teams’ cross-functionally to ensure customers’ success: Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Global Support, Customer Success, and Advanced Support Engineering.
- Help customers troubleshoot the implementation of the product within their systems.
- Identify, document, triage and track issues to ensure resolution in conjunction with Customer Success, Global Support and Professional Services.
- Work with Product Management and Global Support as necessary when a scoped implementation or product feature cannot be implemented or does not meet the customers needs.
- Play an active role contributing to the growth and scalability of the Customer Delivery and Training/Education Services teams through robust documentation, continuous process optimization, and capability cross-training.
- Apply industry/domain/technology expertise to customer implementations.
- Gather intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers to design and inform new features and capabilities.
Take the first step towards your dream career.
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Minimum of 12+ years in the software technology industry with at least 8+ years in the Technical Account Management field.
- Presence: enthusiastic and high energy, but also poised, confident and extremely professional. Innovative and assertive, with the ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly.
- Exercises listening; takes time to truly understand customer needs and address them. Track record of delivering results in a dynamic start-up environment. Experience working cross functionally, ideally with, Success, Engineering and Product.
- Strong sense of ownership and high attention to detail. Creative and outstanding analytical problem-solving skills
- People manager of more than 10 team members, Experience leading global teams
- Strong technical aptitude, Integration software experience
- Comfortable with occasional global travel
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R105954