Account Executive Director, Services Sales,Remote - France (All Other) 12/03/2019
Account Executive Director, Services Sales for France and other locations
France and other location
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Account Executive Director, Services Sales on our Services Sales team in France and other locations.
At Dell, we’re proud to be known globally for the ground-breaking innovation and quality of our services. Services Sales is all about connecting customers in a defined geography or market with our service offerings and making direct sales. Our field-based team identifies, develops and successfully closes business opportunities. Their remit spans the full breadth of Dell’s diverse services portfolio: professional services, consulting products and outsourcing services. Active around the world, they help clients to unlock the potential of next-generation services.
- Directly manages subordinate leaders and sales managers
- Multi-Country area of responsibility
- Sets focus for outside team and drives focus of vertical/business and drives focus with cross-business functions
- Develops and communicates business process improvement efforts
- Understands complexities of the customer environment and works to solve complex business issues and collaborates and manages projects with other functions to resolve escalations/customer issues quickl
- Able to translate strategic objectives into business plan
- Assists with development of training and development plans for the organization
- Expert understanding of customer/industry climate
- High level of solutions and technical knowledge
- Typically requires 15+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Typically requires 7+ years diversified leadership, planning, communication, organization and people motivation skill
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to persuade clients to embrace services that can have a transformative impact, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
We are pleased to announce that DELL France, thanks to our Diversity & Inclusion strategy, scores 87 out of 100 at the Gender Pay Gap Index
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales Remote Job ID: R048394
Related Job Opportunities
- Sales Specialist - Fraud & Risk Intelligence Multiple Locations
- Gold Partner Account Manager France
- Sales Engineer Compute and networking Paris, France