Field Marketing Manager - Boomi South,Remote - France (Paris) 02/09/2019
Field Marketing Manager - South
Remote worker - Paris based
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as the Field Marketing Manager for Dell Boomi in the Southern region.
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Responsibilities cover both end user and partner marketing activities, including:
- Working with local sales leadership develop and manage the execution of the go-to-market plans for France, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Execution of Demand Generation Campaigns, including localisation of Global Campaigns, local industry marketing and Account Based marketing (1:Few)
- Management of local Partner Marketing including local SI's and the coordination of Dell Tech alliance marketing plans in the Southern region
- Execution of local events, including trade shows, third party events, Boomi proprietary events, local customer user groups and hospitality
- Local PR/AR co-ordination and the generation of local customer references
- Act as the "single point of contact" for Boomi Marketing in the Southern region, representing the full marketing plan that touches the region regardless of ownership of execution.
- Educated to degree level or similar with strong commercial skills
- Previous experience in a Field Marketing role, with a SaaS or Enterprise Software vendor
- Both end user and partner marketing experience
- Familiarity with sales and marketing automation applications such as SFDC, Marketo or similar; and experienced in driving closed loop lead management and reporting
- Experience of managing budgets is essential
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to communicate at a professional level of fluency in both French and English
- Previous experience managing PR beneficial but not essential
- Experience managing a small team beneficial but not essential
- Ability to communicate at a professional level of fluency in Italian and/or Spanish
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Remote
Job ID: R67076
Related Job Opportunities
- EMEA Integrated Marketing Senior Director Multiple Locations
- Senior Systems Engineer Commercial - Nantes France
- DFS Mid Market Account Executive France
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.