Localization Program Manager,Remote - France (All Other) 08/13/2019
Localization Program Manager
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Localization Program Manager on our Global Translation Team team in France.
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
- Driving quality initiatives & their implementation.
- Fostering relationships with key stakeholders and partnering with them to define quality initiatives and expectations.
- Gathering, analyzing & reporting on all quality data and metrics; looking for opportunities to optimize on workflows, inefficiencies or language issues that affect customer experience.
- Managing, training and monitoring all external vendors from a quality perspective.
- Establishing and ensuring high quality localization standards.
- Evangelizing localization quality process to all cross functional stakeholders.
- 10+ years of professional working experience with localization quality management.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in language/program/project management, or equivalent work experience
- Solid in-depth knowledge of quality assurance, localization and internationalization.
- Experience with translation management systems and content management systems.
- Experience troubleshooting workflows that include DQF, linguistic quality assurance reviews, terminology and machine translation post-editing tasks.
- Drive continuous improvement of quality tools and systems through lean thinking; and documenting their usage for all users.
- Proven ability to drive and manage multiple, competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
- Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented; able to ensure execution and accuracy while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to measure, analyze, and present data on translation quality KPIs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in a non-English language is a plus
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Program-Management Remote Job ID: R027702
Related Job Opportunities
- Data Center Sales Executive Public Region (AURA) France
- EMEA Merchandising Director, CSB Direct Multiple Locations
- Specialty Sales AE - OEM France