Channel Engagement Manager (f/m/d)Frankfurt, Germany 02/26/2019
Channel Engagement Manager (f/m/d)
Germany / Frankfurt am Main
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Sales Operations Team at Dell, we are looking for a Channel Engagement Manager (f/m/d) to join our team in Frankfurt am Main.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. Our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Pro-active process support of products and services through following stages – Deal Reg / Pricing & Quoting / Order Management / Logistics
- Identify operational efficiencies to increase ease of doing business between DELLEMC and partners to drive out cost from quote to order to delivery to cash
- Leverage partner feedback to improve operations
- Manage business / project risks including the development of contingency plans
- Key communication liaison between partners and DELLEMC operations
- Coordinates with broader operational teams to effectively manage existing and new processes and tools being deployed
- Ability to deliver quality results under tight deadline, result oriented with a drive for excellence qualities in an ambiguous environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and a passion for winning.
- Strong verbal / written communication skills including meeting facilitation, presentations, and communication with all levels of management & staff
- Extensive coordination of communication and information dissemination with sales force and cross functional organizations, using data/analytics to support information
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
- Good working knowledge of formal project management methodologies, PMP certification a plus & possess strong analytical skills with business and finance acumen.
- Undergraduate degree/University degree including 2+ years of Operations/sales or supply chain experience.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Sales-Operations Job ID: R86028
Related Job Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.