NVIDIA Field Marketing Manager
Primary Location: Halle, Germany
NVIDIA Field Marketing Manager - EMEA Server CoC
Halle or Frankfurt
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a NVIDIAField Marketing Manager on our Data Center Compute Solutions (DCCS) Marketing team in Halle or Frankfurt.
What you’ll achieve
The primary role of the EMEA NVIDIA Field Marketing Manager (FMM) is to drive and grow the NVIDIA business for HPC / AI (DL and ML) and VDI on Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers in assigned region and focus verticals.
- Responsible for driving HPC/AI(ML/DL)/VDI business growth according to or above the yearly targets and NVIDIA buyer base expansion.
- Work with CoC extended team defining strategy and programs,
- Focus on execution in assigned region
- Drive enablement for sales and pre-sales in specific solution selling and program execution.
- Support sales and pre-sales in selling NVIDIA solutions and advocate NVIDIA priorities.
Purpose of the job – principle duties and responsibilities :
Responsible for driving HPC / AI (ML/DL) / VDI business growth and NVIDIA buyer base expansion on Dell EMC PowerEdge Servers in assigned region and focus verticals.
1) Technical and Sales Enablement with Presales and Sales (ISR’s/AE)
Being the NVIDIA GPU SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT for HPC/AI/VDI solutions and use cases; deeply understand the architecture, the value prop, the use cases by vertical industries.
Drive all Product/Solution related sales enablement activities including training, demos, seeds, product- or solution-specific customer sales events, sales play targeting and relevant scorecards and dashboards.
Conduct timely trainings for each population. Participate to ASE / TSR / SC meetings and make sure they are able to design, size and quote the solutions. Participate to ISR/AE meetings and make sure they understand positioning.
2) Regional Business development – Velocity focus
Drive the execution of EMEA programs to expand Dell & NVIDIA customer base into her/his region and DELL & NVIDIA attach rate
animate the “floor” with programs/incentives/whatever applicable;
Drive sales plays, and strategic activities, measure and report on results
3) Regional Business development – Large Bid focus
Expand Dell & NVIDIA customer set;
Accountable for new business / incremental pipeline detection
Join Dell teams on the field when required for customer meetings, customer calls
4) EMEA Business development
Drive/support new implementation and/or improvements of systems, tools and processes supporting both Solutions & Products Life Cycle Management requirements
Drive / support integration of NVIDIA GPU solutions into new/existing programs and growth initiatives (Seeds, Loans, POCs, Incentives, Promotions / Merchandizing, Sales Plays …). Integrate NVIDIA messages and value propositions. Measure results.
Actively participate into weekly and ad hoc Dell-NVIDIA forums; provide inputs and feedback.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 3-5 years experiences in business innovation via AI\ML solutions and 7-10 years minimum experience in a product / sales / marketing / program management role.
- Proven relationship with ISV and partners ecosystem for AI\ML vertical solutions and use cases. Strong ability to engage with people at all different levels of the organization.
- Business acumen, strong written and oral communications skills. Also solid organizational & time management skills as well as self-starter and strong change management skills
- Proficiency in English and German language is mandatory
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously as well as be comfortable with MS office tools
- Channel knowledge and experience
- Sound financial reporting and forecasting experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.