Concept Prototyping Lead DellDesignSingapore, Singapore, Frenchs Forest, Australia;Melbourne, Australia;North Ryde, Australia;Seoul, Korea, Republic of;St Leonards, Australia;Taipei, Taiwan 05/16/2019
Are you a designer or user experience professional with a passion to solve problems, harness new technologies, and push the boundaries of innovation? We’re looking for highly talented people to join our team, Dell’s Experience Innovation Group, to help us create industry changing designs across our broad portfolio of products and services. This opportunity builds on the broader mission of the new Dell Technologies, with our goal to drive human progress, through greater access to better technology, for people with big ideas around the world.
Dell is seeking a candidate to be the Concept Prototyping Lead in our Experience Design Group based in Singapore. This a role that requires skills in a variety of visual design or interaction design practices to create prototypes that will be used to understand, communicate and evaluate new user experiences. The skills required span UX/UI, Visual Design, Motion Graphics and Industrial Design. These prototypes can be built in a variety of media; drawn, video, digital, or physical mockups. This lead will need to build a small internal team as well as develop a network of external partners to produce this content. The Concept Prototyping Lead will work collaboratively with multi functional stakeholders to realized and deliver the highest quality work. This person will also function as the executive producer, managing production and delivery of all work as this team scales.
As Dell continues to grow our Experience Design Group, we are continuing to connect with top talent to assist us in our transformation. If you feel you have the background and have an interest in joining the team, please apply and add your resume and portfolio link for review by our team as we will be considering those with various experience levels for future roles. We will look forward to discussing this opportunity further as we determine the growth of our team.
- Undergraduate degree and 8+ years’ relevant experience or Graduate degree in a related field, plus 6+ years’ relevant experience.
- Submission of portfolio link or attachment with application/resume
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset. This role is about creating and driving innovative ideas. A strong drive to create and deliver new ideas is a must. Tenacity and Adaptability to seek out alternatives and find new ways of solving problems or expressing an idea are critical to this person’s success.
- Deep experience with product design and development, ideally across both Hardware and Software.
- Strong skillset in digital design with an emphasis on Windows, mobile (iOS/Android), and web User Interfaces
- Deeply knowledgeable of and proactive driving the latest trends in visual and interactive design
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and related design tools (e.g., InVision, Figma, Zeplin)
- Expert proficiency w video editing tools like: Adobe, After Effects and Premier
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal, written, and experience engaging with stakeholders, executive leadership, customers, business analysts, and media representatives
- Ability to create interactive prototypes
- Expertise with motion graphics, animation, and video production
- Ability to illustrate by hand for storyboarding, scenarios, UI sketches, & wireframes
- Knowledge specific to consumer electronics products and architectures, and familiarity with common product construction materials and processes, and technical hardware
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That’s what we’re about.
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Dell-Design Engineering Job ID: R92954
Related Job Opportunities
- Inside Sales Systems Engineer – Data Protection Frenchs Forest, Australia
- Sr. Principal Product Development Manager Singapore, Singapore
- Electrical Senior Principal System Development Engineer (Networking) Taipei, Taiwan