Dell Boomi Success Assurance Director - France,Remote - France (Paris), Geneva, Switzerland;Remote - France (All Other) 12/13/2018
Dell Boomi Success Assurance Director - France, Switzerland
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at www.boomi.com
As successful candidate, you will influence our Success Assurance program, in addition to the goal of earning the role of a trusted advisor at the select customers.
Role & Responsibilities:
In this role, you will have the responsibility to:
- Maximize retention and identify growth opportunities with your account portfolio focused on our French speaking customers
- Manage the overall post-sales account success(technical, commercial) with the support of the Dell Boomi teams (Product, Services, Support)
- Understand of customer requirements and drive internally (enhancements, fixes) required to accelerate and remove barriers to customer adoption and growth.
- Identify opportunities for expansion associated with their adoption of the Dell Boomi product portfolio and collaborate with internal stakeholders (account, product teams.)
- Partner with our subscription sales makers during the sales cycle on the value of the Dell Boomi Professional Services as part of the Success Assurance program
- Present at industry events, executive briefings and customer facing workshop
- 10+ years of experience working as either a Architect, Engineer or Consulting role
- Must be proficient with French in Business, Technical, Professional capacity
- Experience with cloud and application integration and B2B integration
- Experience with Large Enterprise IT organization
- Ability to address topics such as business value and total cost of ownership, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handling solution and services scoping to define a Statement of Work
- Experience in collaborating with Global Systems Integrators
- Excellent ability to understand and communicate complex business and technical subjects to both Management and Technical audiences.
- Excellent business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to meet and exceed retention targets
- Advanced Educational Degree preferred
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and well being are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, competitive benefits package.
Job Family: Outside-Sales Job ID: R81316
Related Job Opportunities
- OSS DDS Multiple Locations
- Outside Sales Director MSP Paris, France
- IT Transformation Partner/Sr. IT Transformation Partner Paris, France
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.