Boomi GSI Alliance Manager (f/m/d) - DACH Region,Remote - Germany (All Other), Remote - Austria;Remote - Switzerland 10/29/2018
People make Dell EMC– so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Come and join our high energy team as a Boomi GSI Alliance Manager (f/m/d), responsible for DACH region.
Dell EMC is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. Our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes
- Establish and develop strong working relationship within the GSI ecosystem across DACH
- Create and drive strategic partner account planning to increase Boomi’s consideration rate with GSI end customers, increasing pipeline and closed revenue as a result
- Work closely with AE's to ensure deals are worked through the sales cycle and closed, leveraging influence from your partners
- Take direction from the EMEA partner director to build, own and execute the GSI strategy in region
- Drive partner enablement leveraging resources and the Boomi Partner Program
- Work closely within the EMEA partner team and peers globally that link into the DACH GSI partner set
- Strong knowledge and relationship of the GSI ecosystem in DACH
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical competency
- An ability identify and champion win-win scenarios
- A proven capability to work in a team and collaborate across the organization
- History of exceeding quota and partner satisfaction metrics
- Estimated up to 50% travel, included but not limited to partner meetings, customer meetings, and conferences
- Experience managing SaaS/cloud alliances
- Integration software experience advantage but not essential
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell EMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell EMC encourages applicants of all ages.Job Family: Remote Job ID: R29349
Related Job Opportunities
- Account Executive Large Commercial Germany
- Customer Sales Engineer (Nordrhein-Westfalen) Germany
- Outside Regional Sales Senior Manager - Länder & Kommunen Süd (m/w/d) Germany
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.