Boomi Success Assurance Director,Remote - Belgium, Remote - Germany (All Other);Remote - Germany (Halle);Remote - Netherlands 11/28/2019
Boomi Success Assurance Director
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Success Assurance Director on our Boomi Customer Success team in EMEA
Some of our most valuable business comes from existing customers. That’s because our Business Development Sales team takes care to forge strong and insightful relationships with them. To gain understanding of the unique and changing factors that drive purchasing decisions, the team develops connections at all levels of a client’s business. They use their insight to identify and create new opportunities – and to build the business development strategies that underpin successful sales. As well as maximizing revenue, they take responsibility for accurate forecasts.
- Maximize retention and identify growth opportunities with your account portfolio
- Manage the overall post-sales account success (technical, commercial) with the support of the Dell Boomi teams (Product, Services, Support)
- Understanding of customer requirements and drive internally to accelerate and remove barriers to customer adoption and growth.
- Identify opportunities for expansion associated with their adoption of the Dell Boomi product portfolio and collaborate with internal stakeholders (account, product teams.)
- Partner with our subscription sales makers during the sales cycle on the value of the Dell Boomi Professional Services as part of the Success Assurance program
- Present at industry events, executive briefings and customer facing workshops
- 10+ years of experience working as either Architect, Engineer or Consulting role with (Technical) Account management focus
- Experience with Large Enterprise IT organization
- Business Acumen: ability to address topics such as business outcomes and value, total cost of ownership, ROI, etc.
- Experience in collaborating with Global Systems Integrators and managing stakeholders and customers and Partners
- Excellent ability to understand and communicate complex business and technical subjects to both Management and Technical audiences
- Natural-born coordinator, ability to create structure in ambiguous situations
- Strong team player (cross-functional) and desire to achieve results and positive outcomes. "Can do" attitude
- Experience with cloud and application integration and B2B integration
- Excellent business, analytical, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to meet and exceed retention targets in a SaaS environment
- Self-starter, flexible approach and entrepreneurial mindset
- Passion for technology and thrive in a dynamic environment of continuous improvement and innovation
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to drive our revenue growth as a trusted adviser to exciting clients, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Boomi Remote Job ID: R046697
Related Job Opportunities
- Account Executive Government (CCSE - Fokus auf Client- und Serverbusiness) Multiple Locations
- Customer Sales Engineer (Nordrhein-Westfalen / Niedersachsen Remote) (m/w/d) Germany
- Data Center Sales Executive (w/m/d) Multiple Locations