Consultant Technical Account Manager,Remote - Germany (All Other) 12/06/2018
EMEA Based (Flex Location Mainland Europe) - Virtustream CDM (German / English Speaking)
The Virtustream CDM will be responsible for managing all technical/ functional aspects of service delivery, interacting daily with one or multiple Virtustream Enterprise Class Cloud clients. The CDM is the customer advocate – an extension of the Customer’s team that works within Virtustream.
The CDM will direct strategic roadmap and planning efforts, create and present customized executive scorecards and brief clients semi-annually on technology and process evolutions that may be of interest or benefit to them.
The CDM will also assist with client change management processes such as providing specific, short-term steps and schedules for projects or changes expected to occur within the first twelve (12) months of each plan; Budgetary cost estimates to complete such projects; Reviews of Customer’s business cases; Future volume projections, technology, and geographic changes that could impact our customer’s systems and technical architectures.
The CDM will be responsible for assisting business development in both a pre and post sales capacity and identify areas where Virtustream may be able offer improved service and/or reduce client’s operational costs throughout the engagement lifecycle.
Operational management tasks to include SLA management/compliance/reporting, contract management, proactive statistical analysis of performance data with recommendations to optimize performance and utilization, (preferred) SAP best practice recommendations and potential run optimization, status reporting via weekly checkpoint meetings, customizing billing reports, accelerated and ongoing knowledge transfer between client and corporate leadership, respond to customer inquiries and provide customer escalation, act as point of contact for RCA requests, track and report on incident and service requests and ticket aging, provide monthly reports outlining consumption of computing resources
- Experience with SAP/ ERP systems
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure and migrations is required, as well as, practical or contextual understanding of cloud architecture and IaaS operations model
- Experience in a Managed Services environment
- Previous account and/or program management experience (diamond accounts probably need 10+ years of complex program management, platinum/gold 5-10)
- Commercial experience – opportunity development (farming), Pre-sales support, account management strategy and plan development, contract negotiation, Onboarding and Delivery.
- Must have experience with Mission Critical Applications (Financial Systems/Billing Systems/Procurement Systems)
- Direct experience in managed services environment (either as a customer or vendor)
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technology infrastructure (i.e. converged networks, Storage Area Networks [SANs] servers, enterprise server software including Windows Server, Linux, and monitoring technologies) is preferred.
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts, software, and systems (i.e. networking, virtualization, VMware, hypervisors)
- Ability to interface with clients at the CxO level is required, previous experience preferred
- Act as the single point of contact and liaison for incident management
- Incident and Service Request Ticket management. Coordinate service requests from the customer with internal teams.
- Customized data reporting
- Oversee Disaster Recovery (DR) activities in collaboration with the customer and internal teams
- Participate in Customer Change Board Meetings and an approver
- Create and present monthly service performance report, detailed quarterly business review and annual technology roadmap review with customer executives
- Lead service improvement or optimization initiatives
- Manage and optimize the Customer’s cloud environment
- Providing Customers with information about their environment that enables them to make informed business decisions that support optimization of their spend
- Delivering reporting and information that demonstrates adherence to agreed-upon goals and SLAs
- Accurately forecast project revenue
Job Family: Virtustream Job ID: R81129
Related Job Opportunities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.