Regional Sales Director Boomi, DACH (f/m/d),Remote - Germany (All Other) 02/09/2019
Regional Sales Director Boomi DACH (f/m/d)
Germany (remote - Frankfurt or Munich region preferred)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Regional Sales Director on our Boomi team in Germany (preferred Frankfurt or Munich region). This is an opportunity to lead the Dell Boomi sales activities across our DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) region and take a leading role in a fast-paced, forward-thinking, high growth business.
Reporting into the Vice President, EMEA, we are looking for a Software Sales Director with a strong enterprise background within a high growth environment. A proven track record of achieving quota and building high performance sales teams are essential. The successful candidate will be required to engage clients at the most senior levels (Board & CXO) and must therefore have real presence, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to forge long lasting customer relationships. From a team perspective, we are looking for a leader who is comfortable operating in a matrixed environment, is hands on, decisive, but intent on shaping an organisation with a variety of skill sets that can scale as the business achieves exceptional growth.
Dell Boomi is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Over 7500 Leading Organisations throughout the world trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on premise applications.
The Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, “low-code” development environment.
Dell Boomi is the #1 integration cloud solution in the world. For more information about Boomi, visit www.boomi.com.
- Establish a clear vision, direction and priorities for the DACH region
- Inspire the field teams (Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Channel, Professional Services) to execute passionately against that vision
- Develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for the DACH sales region
- You will take full responsibility for leading the team to exceed quota, accurate forecasting, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans
- Build an elite team, hire top talent, mentor, coach & develop the sales team
- Establish and maintain senior relationships within Partner Organisations
- Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship with peer Regional Directors throughout the world in line with our culture
- A minimum of 10 years of successful enterprise software sales management experience in a relevant area (Cloud Data Management/Integration preferred)
- Strong understanding of the Cloud data management / integration market as well as a strong and proven track record of management and strategic selling
- Experience leading a team with enterprise and tactical business objectives. History of exceeding quota. Experience of closing multi-million dollar, multi-year deals. Experience building and managing a senior team in a SaaS or hybrid business
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a group of diverse and talented individuals; ability to influence others to achieve results; ability to prioritise, drive accurate and timely decisions; ability to work effectively with senior management; ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment
- Maintain operational command of the business
- Strong organisational skills and operational understanding and strong executive calling experience and presence
- Professional demeanour, articulate, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing sales managers
- Mentoring/Coaching skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA a plus
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales Remote Job ID: R85901
Related Job Opportunities
- EMEA Medium Business Marketing Sales Enablement Specialist Multiple Locations
- Onsite Field Engineer (f/m/d) Germany
- Graduate Sales Program – Associate Inside Sales (m/w/d) Munich, Germany
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.