Senior Presales Engineer - Dell Boomi
Primary Location: Remote - Germany (All Other)
Senior Presales Engineer, Dell Boomi
Dell Boomi, a business unit of Dell, is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on-premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
Join us as a Boomi Presales Engineer to join our highly successful team inGermany to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact..
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
What you’ll achieve
The Boomi Presales Engineer works with the Sales team to bring innovative solutions and strategies that map Boomi AtomSphere solutions and technologies to meet customer needs and support the sales process and effort.
- Become a subject matter expert in Dell Boomi technology and solutions. Be able to apply it to Dell’s prospects and customers' business processes.
- Develop, present and deliver high impact demonstrations of the Dell Boomi solutions on a daily basis and coordinate/facilitate all presales activities.
- Clearly articulate the benefits of Boomi AtomSphere to all levels including line of business managers, technical architects and "C" level executives.
- Perform discovery, needs gathering, and requirement analysis for prospects and customers & ensure proposed solution meets the technical and business needs of the customer. You work with Account Executives to help manage, support, and prioritize sales opportunities.
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed as well as business and technical solutions to help customers optimize use of solution.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role
- Multiple years of software (SaaS experience preferred) or technology presales experience. Have the business savvy to understand & probe customer needs and demonstrate quantifiable business value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and Information Systems is preferred.
- Ability to present to all levels of business including technical decision makers, and is technical enough to get into the code/design with internal Engineering leads and have credibility across a Development organization.
- Strong cross-group collaboration ability to provide the customer with any needed technical information in order to progress the sale through the sales cycle as well as a strong business acumen combined with a deep understanding of Infrastructure technologies and a broad understanding of SaaS technologies, and solutions.
- Fluent in German and English.
- A desire to work with the latest and greatest web technologies is required, as well as a willingness to interact with the product groups and act as an advocate for the customer.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R077094