Business Development Rep French SpeakingGlasgow, United Kingdom 05/13/2019
Senior Business Development Representative, French Speaking
Dell Boomi is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. Dell Boomi is the #1 integration cloud solutions in the world. For more information about Boomi, visit http://www.boomi.com/.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
As a Senior Business Development Rep to cover our France and Southern European region, you’ll own everything to do with generating new qualified leads into our sales pipeline: strategy, planning, and making it happen. You'll have input into and be expected to deploy a creative mix of inbound campaigns, but will specifically be focused on outbound sales methodologies and tactics. You'll own specific activity targets and qualified lead gen goals; you'll explore and recommend new ways to drive sales qualified leads; you’ll bring a high-energy, positive attitude to the office and challenge yourself, your team and your leadership to get better every day. This role is an opportunity for someone who desires to grow in their sales and leadership skills development, who can mentor and train new BDR reps and who can support the initiatives of the Inside Sales Manager.
- Key input into building out a comprehensive & repeatable inbound/outbound sales motion to generate new leads; from initial touchpoint to sales qualified lead conversion
- Create, plan & execute outbound sales campaigns; focused on lead generation & qualification to drive new business in our Enterprise and Commercial segments
- Using the Sandler Sales methodology via intensive phone/email activities, you will be creating your own conversations with our target personas about their integration needs and challenges, introduce them to Dell Boomi and position the value of our solution
- Act as a Team Lead/mentor to the other team members/Assist the IS Manager where needed
- Document prospect conversations and updates in Salesforce with clear and concise notes
- Converts sales ready leads to sales team for further follow up
- Utilize all social & professional channels to research and engage with prospects
- You have regularly met & exceeded quota in a similar inbound/outbound sales role previously
- Excellent verbal/phone and written communication skills in French and/or Spanish / Italian
- Excellent organizational/follow up skills
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Active listening & questioning skills
- Ability to lead & mentor younger reps in this role
- Experience in pipeline generation/business-related experience (preferably in the technology industry)
- Experience with Salesforce (or other relevant CRMs)
- Up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices in inbound/outbound sales
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or other field with relevant work experience.
Benefits to you...
- A leadership team that is first and foremost dedicated to your success, your career and working together as a team
- A innovative solution that was named a Leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Integration for the 3rd straight year
- A small, agile, yet fast-growing company within the larger, more established Dell parent
- A high energy culture where we are all focused on learning, earning and having fun together
- Teamwork + innovation + fast-growing + fun = personal, professional and financial growth
This is a full-time position located in Glasgow office. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the UK.
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
If you require any assistance in applying for an open position or have specific requirements to attend an interview, please contact UK_Talent_Acquisition@Dell.com
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
"LI PRIORITY" "LIPRIORITY" LI PRIORITY
Languages required - French & EnglishJob Family: Inside-Sales Job ID: R68449
Related Job Opportunities
- Business Development Rep Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Business Development Representative, Nordics Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Boomi Inside Sales Rep Glasgow, United Kingdom