Storage Product Specialist
Primary Location: Guangzhou, China
Storage Product Specialist
Dell Technologies is looking for an accomplished Storage Specialty for solutions to play a big role in the South China FSI market.
Reporting into the Storage Sales Director, high visibility position focused on leading Storage customer engagements by partnering with sales and presales teams in each Geo to define key market segments to target, lead strategic deals, enable and mentor the local sales teams.
You will responsible for achieving booking goals for Storage quarterly & yearly in respective District, work interdependently with account team members, but be very effective independently to grow the Enterprise business. Ensure strong sales participation rates of all core sales reps for All Flash, Mid-range, High-End storage.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Establish continuous activity of scheduled enablement for sales, pre sales, & channel
- Attend key high touch customer meetings with core sales reps to assist in enablement further, build pipeline and drive key deals quarterly to help close
- Collaborate with Dell EMC channel teams & partners to expand our reach further and help build pipeline
- Establish a consistent 3x rolling pipeline for storage products
- 10+ years of sales experience in IT industry, highly successful solid track record in storage system sales and achieving sales targets
- Other Key Skills: Influencing, planning, execution, forecasting, strategic account management, negotiation skills, consultative selling
- Personal Attributes: strong drive for results, aggressive, passion, energy, commitment & positive
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a matrix environment and influence virtual teams to achieve desired results
- IT tertiary qualifications preferred - Degree or Diploma
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30/06/2021
Dell is committed to the equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R095684