System EngineerGuangzhou, China 12/03/2019
Storage System Engineer
A career as a pre-sales Storage Sales Engineer is one which is truly exciting, highly dynamic, challenging and very rewarding. This position is an IT technical, consultative selling role with quarterly target goals.
Work with assigned field sales account executives and inside sales teams within our sales division to drive and grow the enterprise storage business within their specific customer account set.
- Work interdependently with account team members, but be very effective independently to grow the Enterprise business
- Act as the lead enterprise storage technical & business expert with the country sales account team
- Responsible for discovering, identifying, qualifying and closing Enterprise Storage and technology solutions that we sell to our customers
- Hands on technical knowledge will be an advantage.
- Responsible for developing the strategic enterprise sales business plan for the team to execute successfully to grow the enterprise
- Work with account team to identify the customer IT decision makers and key influencers within the agency in order to build trusting customer relationships that enable Dell to become primary partner of choice for Enterprise Storage solutions
- A minimum of 10 years technical work experiences.
- Selling IT solutions leveraging a wide variety of technologies and IT certifications is needed.
- Must have a thorough understanding of, and experience with servers, storage, networking and enterprise software.
- Customer facing experience and the ability to deal with ambiguity and has ability to translate complex technical topics to any level within a company.
- The candidate must be able to work independently, with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor or above degree is preferred
- Possess at least good reading and written English skills.
- Prefers the candidates who have a working knowledge of Enterprise Storage Solutions, Data Centers, enterprise technologies, etc.
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- An individual professional development plan
- Formal and informal training
Job Family: Engineering Job ID: R048169