Senior Advisor, Project/Program Management(RPA Developer)
- Gurgaon, India
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Program Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Project Management Senior Advisor (RPA Developer)
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively.
Join us as a Senior Advisor on our Project Program team in Gurgaon to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Project Management Senior Advisor, you will be spearheading RPA module architecture of automation projects and programs – thereby drafting PoCs, plan, design, code, deploy & curate sustenance structure. You will be working on multiple projects with PMs and cross functional teams to enable solutions with RPA modules and at the same time mentor budding RPA technologists.
- Lead RPA enablement/deployment & sustenance
- Design back end data infrastructure
- Assist in front end integration as needed
- Mentor fellow team members
- Work on multiple projects, closely with Project Managers
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 6 or more years of professional experience in RPA projects (end to end implementation)
- Expertise in creating Console Apps with selenium - solution design & implementation (C#, VB .NET)
- Experience with multiple or at least one RPA technologies & Cognitive platforms such as – Automation Anywhere, UiPath, BluePrism, Redwood, Open Span, WorkFusion etc.
- Expertise in Regex/String operations
- Advanced skills in SQL | Integration, Writing procedure, Functions, Cursors, Triggers
- Understanding of REST API/SOAP UI
- Expertise with automation using VBA Macros / SQL Stored Procedures
- Proficient in various browser features and relevant debugging tools
- Expertise with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Experience with Python
- Experience with AA/UI Path
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows and being able to perform minor administrative tasks on the system and applications
- Microsoft Share point Creation and Management
- Working knowledge of Salesforce would be an added advantage
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
#NJPJob Family: Business-Support Global-Services Program-Management Job ID: R082504
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Gurgaon Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.