Senior Assistant, Sales Operations(Quality Auditor)Gurgaon, India 01/11/2019
Job Title : Senior Assistant, Sales Operations
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Assistant, Sales Operations on our Sales Operations team in Gurgaon.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
Responsible for serving as primary quality auditor for chat sales. Evaluates inbound Sales Chats and scores them based on a predetermined criteria
- Perform daily/Weekly count of audits for the assigned reps/LOB
- Maintain Accuracy in audits and Audit data
- Attend Calibration calls to get aligned on audit parameters
- Keep oneself updated on changes/updates in the audit forms
- Maintain records of audits performed
- Ensure Back up
- Respond to disputes in a timely Manner
- May serve as primary interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements.
- May be responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Flexible to work in night shifts
- High on ownership, partnering and working in collaboration
- Able to multi-task to manage multiple areas of responsibility.
- Ability to relate actual day-to-day work to business priorities
- Good working knowledge and demonstrated ability utilizing systems, tools and procedures to accomplish job.
- Graduate from a reputed university. Knowledge of MS Office is desirable.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re keen to help customers get the best from truly ground-breaking technology, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales-Operations Sales Job ID: R85771
Related Job Opportunities
- Account Exec 3, Channel Sales Gurgaon, India
- Inside Sales Representative I (17000T51) Multiple Locations
- Partner Software Outside Sales Specialist(India-Sales) Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.