Senior QA Automation Engineer
Primary Location: Haifa, Israel
Beer Sheba, Israel
Senior QA Automation Engineer
Our Software Quality Engineering team ensures that our next-generation software is of the highest quality. We conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that our software meets or exceeds end-user requirements. We debug software products, oversee the development of test plans, ensure system tests are documented, analyze the results, provide feedback to developers and make sure that all problems are resolved. We also select testing specifications for new products and ensure testing procedures comply with industry-specific standards.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior QA Automation Engineer on our Software Quality Engineering team in Haifa/Beer Sheva.
What you’ll achieve
As part of our QA group you will work in a very dynamic and challenging environment with the best in class specialists across the globe.
- Lead complex SW features through the and agile software lifecycle.
- Gather, Learn, analyze and balance software requirements, shaping them into actionable items, tests and automation
- Automate using variety of tolls, python, selenium and internal automation platform
- Plan and design strategy for testing product area, create test plans & develop automation
- Communicate/fosters teamwork and collaboration within and across external partner groups
- Define and implement concrete tests and metrics, create exec report and present
- Provide solutions for wide range of complex problems. develop approach to solutions
- Improve our stability by troubleshooting and integrating smart solutions to existing components.
- Help improve development methodologies.
- Mentor peers, lead design reviews while driving best practices to constantly improve product quality
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- BS or MS in computer science or related technical discipline
- 6 years of hands on experience with one or more of the following: storage, device drivers, networking, embedded software/firmware development, Linux.
- Coding ability, in depth python knowledge (other languages are advantage)
- High troubleshooting and analytic skills.
- Deep understanding of software testing methodologies and lifecycle.
- Proficiency in communication in English, good oral and written communication skills
- Great team player who knows when and how to push independently and others when needed.
- Experience with storage solutions (filers, block storage, replication, etc. from any vendor)
- Experience with Container
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.