Software Quality InternHaifa, Israel 09/08/2019
Software Quality Intern (VxFlex OS)
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees.
We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Quality Intern on our team in Haifa.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
You will be working in a start-up mode within the comfort of a big company, designing new systems from scratch while acquiring lots of valuable knowledge in the cloud space.
You will work on big data processing and target a virtualized environment with cloud related aspects such as multi-tenancy, high availability, agility, security and more. The challenge is to build efficiently for a cloud/service provider scale.
As a Software Quality Engineer you will join a team that test the core of highly parallel, and distributed software-based-storage product.
- Performing multiple forms of Manual and Automatic tests, in various environments.
- Maintaining, and Automating existing/new test cases in various Core features.
- Documenting test results, and tracking test progress.
- Working closely with Development.
- BSC student for computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related technical discipline from a known university – a must
- GPA 80 and above – a must
- Have at least 1.5 years left before graduation – a must
- Team player with Self-learning abilities, and sense of responsibility to follow through his/her tasks.
- Coding and Scripting abilities. Python experience is an advantage.
- Linux experience, as well as Networking hands-on experience.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to develop cutting-edge software for a changing world, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- DevOps SW Student Haifa, Israel