Senior Analyst, Tanzu Commissions - Opportunity for Working Remotely
Primary Location: Heredia,Heredia
Senior Analyst, Tanzu Commissions
You are an analytical and strategic individual who is not afraid of rolling up your sleeves, digging deep into data to find actionable insights, and driving growth-focused initiatives end-to-end. Data driven, system savvy, intellectually curious, a fast learner, detail oriented and able to move quickly while keeping focused on high impact projects with limited direction and supervision.
VMware has a unique opportunity to help some of the biggest brands in major industries build, run, and manage software better. We are seeing a huge increase in demand from clients who are transforming their software delivery capability and building cloud-native applications to drive customer engagement.
The Senior Analyst, Tanzu Commissions combines strong business acumen and familiarity with Sales Compensation systems and processes to effectively lead the Sales Compensation process for their respective GEO for Tanzu.The ideal candidate possesses a broad understanding of Sales Compensation structures and business operations and can communicate effectively with leadership across multiple functions.
Directly reporting into Manager, Tanzu Commissions.
- Develop metrics, reports and analyze capabilities to assess the quality and effectiveness of sales compensation plans, quota attainments and SPIFF effectiveness.
- Lead monthly and quarterly commissions submissions for Tanzu
- Address questions stemming from the field related to Sales Compensation for respective GEO
- Develop and own the evolution and ongoing Commissions processes for Tanzu
- Conduct ad-hoc, deep-dive analysis to uncover opportunities for growth and optimization within our partnerships.
- Lead continuous improvement by leveraging insights to continue to evolve and update the Sales Compensation process for Tanzu
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners, including sales, finance, operations and legal in order to drive initiatives forward
- 3-5 years of experience as in Operations, Go-To-Market Operations role and/or Sales Compensation focused role
- Works effectively in complex and matrixed organizations. Able to see the big picture while also being hands-on and in the details.
- Always focused on doing what's right for the business. High energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support growth of the business.
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from leadership.
- Takes responsibility and accountability for actions and outcomes.
- Possesses strong business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Strong listening skills and an ability to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and provide practical business insights from complex data sets.
This job requisition is not eligible for employment-based immigration sponsored by VMware
Category : Business Strategy and Operations
Subcategory: Business Operations Analyst
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-04-08
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2105865