Channel Sales Manager, IsraelHerzliya, Israel 02/07/2020
Channel Sales Manager
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
This role sits within RSA Security, part of Dell Technologies. RSA Business-Driven Security™ solutions help customers comprehensively and rapidly link security incidents with business context, enabling them to respond effectively and protect what matters most. Our award-winning solutions for threat detection and response, identity and access assurance, consumer fraud protection, and business risk management help RSA customers thrive in an uncertain, high-risk world. You will be assigned to a particular territory (Israel) with focus on getting the very best from a host of indirect sales channels. From value-added re-sellers to distributors and alliances, it’s about finding what works and constantly exploring ways to make it work even better. These relationships can change everything.
Works with channel partners and distributors to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities. Provides channel partner feedback to the company to match market needs with company products. Identifies and qualifies new partners and distributors. Develops, motivates and coordinates between internal sales teams and channel sales team to optimize sales execution. Interfaces with the channel to ensure that service level agreements are met. Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities.
- Responsible for building and executing a pipeline generation plan that leads to partners & distributors exceeding their annual incremental, net new business requirements.
- Responsible for articulating the RSA strategy, value proposition and solution offerings to partners and key distributors.
- Responsible for developing, distributing, maintaining and executing regional partner go to market business plans that are aligned with field sales go to market strategy and aligning and engaging territory field sale resources, presales and support resources.
- Responsible for articulating and executing RSA SecurWorld partner program requirements and benefits.
- Responsible for providing regional partner forecast, supporting SFDC opportunity management and working with regional sales leadership to validate partner forecasted deals. Also responsible for supporting local partner and distributors QBR’s, enablement requirements, demand generation events, and business opportunities.
- Relationship with RSA territory partners and key distributors, as well as an understanding of the marketplace and competitive landscape
- Ability to influence others to achieve results and to manage resources in a matrix environment
- Consultative, presentation and negotiation skills
- Strategic planning and execution abilities
- Channel management experience with multinational technology vendors.
- Security/Technology experience in multinational organization
- Program management skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
LIPRIORITY LIEMEA61Job Family: Sales RSA Job ID: R055448