Primary Location: Herzliya, Israel
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Escalation Engineer on our Customer Experience Engineering team in PowerStore.
Join a winning team and work with cutting edge storage technology! If you are a storage expert and have experience working with customers, if you love to face complex business and technical challenges, if you like to work within a fast-paced environment, your place is with the PowerStore team.
The PowerStore Escalation Engineer/Level3 is part of the Engineering organization, working closely with the Product teams and with the Technical Support team to resolve complex customer issues, perform root cause analysis, suggest and implement best practices. The Escalation Engineer has direct impact on how the product succeeds in the market, and what enhancements and new features are implemented to grow the PowerStore business
* Overall 5+ years of experience in advanced technical positions (technical support, development, solution engineering, solution architect) working in complex IT environments.
* Proven experience working with customers with a sense of urgency
* Knowledge and hands-on experience in the enterprise IT infrastructure and storage space is required, along with considerable understanding of the broader enterprise IT environments.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge and hands-on experience with Linux, VMware, Windows server. basic SAN and networking knowledge
* Hands-on experience with virtualization platforms and VDI solutions (VMware/Citrix), experience with enterprise databases and storage performance tuning. Scripting (Python, PS, bash), Enterprise databases (SQL, Postgress, Oracle), Clustering solutions.
* B.Sc. in CS, CE, EE or related fields.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job ID: R087681