Partner Marketing Manager
Primary Location: Herzliya, Israel
Senior Analyst, Channel Marketing
Channel Marketing is, quite simply, at the heart of the global success of Dell Technologies. It’s a huge and far-reaching area – planning, developing and implementing programs for distributors, resellers, international promotions and marketing. Our expertise is integral to enhancing Dell’s presence at partner’s point of sales and increasing the rate of recommendation to customers. We’re also at the heart of customer and market insight, supporting Sales and Merchandising teams with recommendations about the latest trends and how best to reach the customer. And that’s not all – we’re instrumental in everything from sales forecasting to return on investment analysis.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Senior Analyst on our Marketing team in Israel.
What you’ll achieve
You will make a significant contribution to achieving our CEE business goals through Support Marketing team to develop, implement and execute programs that align with Sales Strategy. Strong and close cooperation with partners will be your key responsibility during daily work.
- Collection and verification of POP (Proof of Performance)
- Support of multiple tasks around budget management and Vendor Funding
- Assist team with Go To Market strategies and program management (e.g. direct engagement and enablement, marketing communication)
- Supports the marketing and sales teams and interacts with different departments around deploying, planning and executing funds in support of the marketing business plan. Specifically plans and supports execution of Dell led demand generation activities that meet required ROI (sell out, pipeline) in specific territory.
- Align with Sales Stakeholders to coordinate programs and projects to support sales initiatives
- Interact with stakeholders to assist them in implementing marketing programs and activities around Dell Technologies solutions
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Basic knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including promotions, direct mail, customer relations and advertising
- Basic project management ability
- Communication skills
- Business writing skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree + working experience or advanced degree (Master) without working experience;
- Preferred studies with a focus on Marketing and / or Economics
- Preferred with absolved internships in a Marketing environment
- Advanced (good) English language skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R091113