Senior Advisor, Compensation & Benefits
Primary Location: Israel
Join usas aSenior Advisoron our Compensatin & Benefits team in Israelto do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
This role will be a key part of our HR team in Israel, and more broadly will work across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) region.
- Be a key point of liaison with HR, Compensation & Benefits COE, Tax, Legal and outside service providers
- Ensure competitiveness to attract, retain and motivate team members
- Support annual cycle for pay, bonus and LTI awards
- Support Market Pricing and survey data collection, including attendance at network groups
- Support acquisition activity including due diligence, consistent approach, benefits integration and relationship management at all levels
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Deep experience of Israel C&B environment, with EMEA experience preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience, or combination of education and work experience
- Advanced analysis skills
- Highly PC literate with knowledge of HRIS (Workday an advantage), reporting tools and spreadsheet applications
- Uses experience, innovation and judgement to make decisions
- Ability to influence a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself andhave the opportunity todo the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030here.
Application closing date:DD Month YYYY
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policyhere.