Senior , HR Generalist
Primary Location: Herzliya, Israel
Beer Sheba, Israel
Senior HR Generalist
Business change, leadership succession planning, effective team member relations – all are key issues in a forward-thinking business such as Dell Technologies. Our HR Generalists are at the heart of it all, playing an integral role in the organization. We lead the planning and implementation of high-value, quality human resources programs, practices and procedures for people at all levels. We’re also trusted to advise company leaders on HR policy and programs, recommending decisions in line with the company’s strategic direction.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a HR Generalist on our TMSD (Team Members Service Desk) team in Israel /EMEA. We are working in remote mode and after you can come to the office 1-2 a week.
What you’ll achieve
The core responsibility of a TMSD (Team Members Service Desk) Advisor is to provide front line support of HR programs, processes, and policies to team members across the organization by providing quality real-time solutions to team member and leader enquiries and requests .The TMSD Advisor is required to work closely with and partner with the Regional HR Teams and other centers of excellence to properly understand the various programs, policies and procedures and to drive continuous process improvements to enhance customer experience and minimize labor risk in the countries that they support.
- Provide front-line support for all cases that fall within the scope of TMSD (cases may be raised through self-service, telephone, email, walk-up or chat as is available for the location supported).
- Collaborate with Regional HR and other centers of excellence to ensure that all customers have a ‘One HR’ experience in resolution of their cases.
- Utilize best practice, consult the relevant knowledge bases/subject matter experts to timeously and effectively resolve all cases
Lead or participate in local, regional, global projects.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Degree educated or equivalent with relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge of employment relations practices and practical experience in managing a range of employee relations matters
- Solid interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of the key areas of labor law in local country
- Good verbal and written communication skill (English and native language). Additional language capabilities (highly recommended)
- Effective negotiation skill
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 01/04/2020
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R089695