To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Senior Java Developer (RSA, Herzliya)
Primary Location: Herzliya,
Additional Location(s): Herzliya, Israel
Senior Java Developer
RSA Adaptive Authentication for eCommerce is a comprehensive authentication and fraud detection solution for the eCommerce market.
The solution is based on the 3DSecure protocol is powered by risk-based authentication, an intelligent system that authenticates a user by measuring a series of risk indicators.
Transparent authentication provides a user-experience in which a customer is only challenged in high-risk scenarios.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world.
Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics —
all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
• Understand business requirements and convert into technical requirements.
• Analyze, design and development micro service applications with good code quality.
• Unit testing of developed code using various tools and frameworks.
• Guide and mentor junior developers to achieve overall technical goals.
• Work in ownership mode, collaboration with senior members of the team in decision making.
• BA / B.Sc or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• At least 5 years of Java programming experience.
• Hands on experience on Java Microservice with Spring Boot.
• Hands on experience with Spring and Hibernate.
• Hands on experience/knowledge in RDBMS databases (preferably Oracle).
• Must be comfortable working in Linux/Unix environments.
• Able to drive troubleshooting sessions with customer.
• Experience in Agile/Scrum.
Nice To have Requirements:
• Experience with large scale systems.
• Hands on C++ experience.
• Knowledge in security domain, key management and data protection.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
#LIPriorityJob ID: R065975