Senior Partner Systems Engineer
- Herzliya, Israel
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and for each other.
What makes a successful Systems Engineer?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Senior Partner Systems Engineer
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the channel team at Dell, we are looking for a Senior Partner Systems Engineer to join our team in Israel.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
As we further strengthen our channel team in Norway, we are looking to recruit a Senior Systems Engineer 100% focused on technical partner presales enablement. Technical generalist, providing high-level technical expertise in support of partner pre-sales activities in the assigned market. Coverage of the full DELL EMC ISG portfolio. The Sr. PSE will have the ability to assist with channel partner architectural efforts for any customer, regardless of size and scope. SE will partner with the Partner Account Manager counterpart and Regional Partner Sales Director to ensure success within their territory and region.
Senior Partner Systems Engineer
- is responsible for the technical development of partner pre-sales in the assigned market.
- assists partner pre-sales in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions. Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration.
- makes technical and sales presentations to partner's technical staff and senior technical management. Understands DELL EMC and competitive technology and business applications within the assigned market.
- assists partner pre-sales in conducting research, answering questions and removing objections that arise in a sales campaign.
- accelerates DELL EMC incremental revenue through partners by direct and programmatic technical development of partner pre-sales.
Applicable markets: Resellers & Distribution
- Assumes responsibility for technical development of partner pre-sales in assigned market.
- Develops & maintains relationships with partner pre-sales, and account teams in support of channel sales team objectives. Engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Takes ownership to create and execute local enablement initiatives to support the regional partner go-to-market and carry out targeted technical programs focused on technical development of Partner pre-sales
- Provides partially support in partner led projects as means to enable & develop the technical resources of the involved partner
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed DELL EMC solutions and business case to partner and DELL EMC management teams.
- Possesses strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge. Knowledge of job associated software and applications. DELL EMC Proven Professional Certification or similar desired.
- Educates, coaches, mentors partner pre-sales on the value of EMC products and solutions across the portfolio, including Converged Infrastructure, Core Storage, Emerging Technology, Data Protection, Server Technologies and Networking.
- Bachelors degree (Technical) and 7+ years relevant experience
- Partner focused and detailed product knowledge.
- Strong mentoring & coaching skills and communication
- Ability to present to all levels of IT from Ops to technical C level management
- Ability to work effectively with senior management and manage in a matrix environment
- Strong ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Sets goals & executes on them, Self paced learning & development
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Life at Dell - https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/corp-comm
"LIPRIORITY"Job Family: Engineering Systems-Engineer Job ID: R041602
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Herzliya Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well-done and investing in our team member's professional development filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% Believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.