Network Presales Engineer
Primary Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Network Pre-sales Engineer
Our field sales professionals rely on technical support during the sales process – and our Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of sophisticated and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installation or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
Join us as a NetworkPre-sales Engineer on our Sales Engineering team in Hanoi to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Systems Engineer, you will provide pre-sales technical support to our field sales teams, helping to define the overall Dell Technologies solution for our customers using the full range of company products and services.
- Sell to and persuade technical personnel at medium and large enterprises on the value of Dell Networking solutions and deliver pre-sales presentations, demonstrations and PoC to customers and partner
- Support sales efforts through on-site meetings, group presentations and marketing activities and manage and own all technical aspects of the sales cycle
- Architect, install and configure the Data Center Networking equipment, Campus Switches, SDWAN virtual and hardware appliances into customer environments for proof-of-concept and production deployments
- Own the technical relationship with customers, partners and resellers through technical training, problem escalation and new feature requests
- Maintain a strong market awareness and knowledge of competitive technologies to best position DELL Networking Solutions and provide prompt feedback to and be ready to aid product management and engineering on future direction of the product
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Understanding and Designing solutions for Key Industry Trends – Micro-Segmentation, Network Automation, Multi-Site Datacenters, Network Visibility, Multi-Tenant / Network Virtualization, and L4-7 Service Insertion – is a significant part of this role
- Ability to demonstrate a knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, UDP) and working experience with VLANs and IP subnetting
- Experience using routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP and knowledge and experience creating access control lists (ACLs) on routers and switches
- Recent experience using the CLI on major router and switch vendors and ability to present to an audience of mixed roles and technical abilities within an organization
- Troubleshooting skills that include hands-on experience with the configuration of networking gear and working knowledge of the installation and configuration of virtual machines on major hypervisors, Cloud service experience including AWS and Azure
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of experience as a pre-sales Systems/Sales Engineer
- Technical certifications are a plus (VCP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCP)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.Job ID: R085047