Account Manager - Direct Sales,Remote - Hong Kong 10/21/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Within Business Unit we are looking for an Account Executive to work as part of a team based in Location.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
The Account Executive is responsible for building strong customer relationships in the field and ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers. You will:
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend across Dell’s portfolio of technology solutions; server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
- Manage territory/accounts, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- Extensive experience selling technology solutions where you were recognised as a top performer
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
- Highly developed planning and organisation skills and ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on Dell’s customers
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience
- Additional language skills
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.Apply now!
Closing date: xx xxxxxxxxx 20xx.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: RSA Sales Job ID: R038385
Related Job Opportunities
- Global Account Sales Leader Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Data Center Sales Executive Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Account Executive, Direct Sales Hong Kong, Hong Kong