To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities during COVID-19, please read a letter from Michael Dell.
Territory Partner Business Manager
Hong Kong, Hong KongApply Now
As an Account Manager for Commercial segment, you will be responsible for driving VMware solutions to a defined set of commercial accounts in the region. The ideal candidate would preferably be already working in a similar role, should possess a Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent, and must have a minimum of 10 years’ industry experience, with at least 10+ years of solution sales experience within a Tier 1 organization.
The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present and articulate VMware’s value proposition and deliver outcome based business cases to C-level decision makers.
• Manage Sales life cycle within your account base
• In charge of the commercial territory in Hong Kong
• Initiate and build strong relationships within the account base
• Develop, implement and drive sales strategy
• Possess strong sales discipline; build and manage accounts; plans; qualification of opportunities; accurate management of CRM system; Pipe-line management and forecast accuracy within 5%+/- of landing
• Achieve aggressive revenue and growth goals
• Effectively leverage internal and external resources
• 10+ years enterprise sales experience, software/solution background is preferred
• Ability to work as a territory owner independly
• Skilled in thinking strategically and tactically
• Great relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills
• Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
• Good coverage in the commercial industry with reasonable domain knowledge
• Proven experience in building both short and long term pipeline whilst managing and meeting quarterly revenue targets.
• Education: Bachelor or above
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2020-05-21
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job ID: R2002949