Consultant, Project/Program Management – Sales Strategy & GTM
- Hopkinton, Massachusetts
We believe that progress lives at the intersection of technology and humanity, and that our role is to bring innovation to people everywhere to drive progress around the world. Every member of our team plays a critical role in bringing our purpose to life — through our work, passion and commitment to do the absolute best we can for our company, our customers and each other.
What makes a successful Program Manager?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Problem Solver
Are you keen to work in a dynamic sales environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and work cross-functionally to develop first-class sales communication and programs? We are looking for a Sales Programs manager to join us in NA Commercial Sales Strategy & GTM to accelerate the growth of our Channel Business.
Depending on the project or program, this role will interface with Commercial Sales Leaders, Marketing, and Corporate Communications and functional/BU Leads on their priority initiatives from strategy development to execution. This is a hands-on role, ideal for candidates who are proactive “self-starters” and are looking to build their field sales and functional/BU experience and network. The role requires strong program & communication skills, including the ability to understand strategy, work cross-functionally, build communication and enablement plans, and interface with senior executives. In this fast-paced environment, the individual must have strong written and oral communication skills, work well in a matrixed organization, pay attention to detail, adapt well to change, and operate with a sense of urgency.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project
- Deliver messages from the top that are congruent with the organization's mission, vision and culture.
- Execute highly effective strategies that are often top-down, with senior management setting the tone for a cascading series of messages.
- Establish a recognizable sales mantra and brand.
- Package and Communicate consistent messages.
- A method for generating feedback and using it to shape follow-up messages.
- A customized delivery approach with communication materials that are easy to understand.
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications Defines supporting and/or driving process improvements
- Strong awareness of industry trends, business conditions and internal processes and practices to meet project/program delivery requirements
- Should have a BA in Business & 5-7 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Strategy or Planning
- Strong business acumen with knowledge of sales and Industry market performance drivers
- Strong communication & presentation skills to engage with senior executives
- Strong analytical skills to develop insights into complex business issues
- Strategic and conceptual thinking that can transfer into a tactical execution plan
- Proven success managing multiple projects, deadlines, initiatives, and tasks
- Self-motivated and can deliver in collaborative settings
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policyhere.Job Family: Sales Program-Management Professional-Services Business-Support Job ID: R091562
Global Sales at Dell
We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere so they can transform the way they work and live. Join our sales team and be a part of our story.Learn More About Global Sales
Learn what it's like to work in the Hopkinton Office.Explore this location
Rewards & Development
It's simple. We believe in rewarding our team members for a job well done, investing in their professional development and filling the majority of our open positions internally.
Health & Wellness
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. These benefits are based on your location, so please ask your recruiter for more details.
Dell’s Connected Workplace program offers new ways to work and enables eligible team members to choose the style that best fulfills their needs, both in their job and their personal life.
You may be eligible for other programs in your location including employee purchase program, paid time away from work, financial and savings programs and more. Talk to your recruiter for more details on what benefits programs are available in your location.
Our culture is defined by our values and made real every day by how we work and lead. We know our culture is the foundation for all we’ve achieved, and for all the success ahead of us. Don't take it just from us – see what our employees say in our annual "Tell Dell" results.
- 90% My leader cares about my well-being both professionally and personally.
- 93% I am proud that I never have to worry about Dell Technologies showing up in a headline damaging our ethical reputation.
- 90% My job means more to me than just a paycheck and benefits
- 94% I believe flexible work arrangements (e.g., working remote, mobile, telework, etc.) at Dell Technologies contribute positively to our performance as a company.