Dell Career ReStart Senior Systems Engineer (Remote: MA)Hopkinton, Massachusetts, Remote - Connecticut, United States (All Other) 09/25/2018
Senior Systems Engineer
Remote - Boston, MA or CT
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company.
Dell is excited to be launching Dell Career ReStart. This program provides weeks of support and training for a smooth transition back into the workforce. Eligible candidates are experienced professionals who have taken a 12-month+ career break.
In this program, we will put your professional and life skills back to work with an unprecedented level of support including:
• Mentoring and coaching
• On-the job training
• Personalized development plans for quick skill lift (technical, business, and/or professional)
•Other preparative offerings during the first few months to provide foundational support for success
• High touch orientation across locations
Learn more about the Dell Career ReStart Program here.
Our field sales professionals rely on proactive technical support during the sales process – and our expert Systems Engineering team always steps up to the mark. We lead the development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering sales presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
- Provides in depth technical and architectural sales expertise in enterprise data center opportunities (Server, Mid-range storage, networking and HyperCoverged Solutions.
- Builds relationships and trust with customers
- Assists customers in formulating strategies and vision, as well as the role Dell EMC plays as a strategic partner
- Works with all Dell EMC field teams as well as select partners to drive enterprise business and solve customer problems in large multi-national Global accounts
- Helps remove barriers to enterprise sales
- Meet or exceed sales objectives by selling and consulting on complex solution opportunities
- Work independently and take the lead on technical sales to ensure that the Dell EMC solutions are comprehensive, achieve customer goals and provide an outstanding customer experience
- 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelors degree;
- Self-motivated individuals with strong drive for results
- The candidate must be able to work independently, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Candidate must demonstrate working knowledge in high performance systems (large scale installations, clustering, high throughput, etc.), familiarity with customer challenges
- Familiarity with Data Centers, enterprise technologies, etc
- Candidate preferably must live in the MA or CT area and be willing to travel to customer locations up to 30%
Job Family: Engineering Remote Dell-Career-ReStart
Job ID: R48250
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you have the technical skills to take our sales to the next level, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Related Job Opportunities
- Security Innovator of IoT - Secureworks - Atlanta, GA or Remote Multiple Locations
- Advisor-Product Management-Cloud Platform Services Multiple Locations
- Senior Operations Back Up / Data Protection Engineer Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.