Director, Global Account Marketing (100% Remote or Austin, TX)
Primary Location: Remote - Texas, United States
Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States
Join us as Director, of DT Select Marketing on our Field Marketing team in Austin, TX or 100% remote to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
This is a senior leadership position accountable for defining and driving the Account Based Marketing strategy for our Global Accounts. This individual will lead a team of seasoned professionals who work collaboratively with sales and marketing and are responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
As a Director of DT Select Marketing, you will be responsible for defining the marketing strategies and programs that drive measurable results in account penetration, contact & relationship progression, wallet share of growth, revenue acceleration/amplification. You will work with sales leadership, sales operations, center of excellence and other marketing teams to strategically plan and execute marketing programs that are both 1:1, and 1: few to penetrate targeted accounts.
- Maintain and develop a world-class account-based marketing team to drive growth in Dell Technologies most strategic Global accounts.
- In partnership with Sales and Ops leadership, actively participate in our segmentation and targeting strategy to drive highly targeted programs that optimize marketing ROI across multiple industries, buying centers and personas.
- Define the marketing strategies and programs that drive measurable results in account penetration, contact & relationship progression, wallet share of growth, revenue acceleration/amplification.
- Design & execute scalable, repeatable programs that can be executed 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline
- 15+ years in leadership roles and account based marketing in B2B marketing
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated leadership experience at all levels; the ability to engage with Global and Regional Marketing, Sales and Operations in a matrix environment
- Drive through analytics & understand market dynamics and customer requirements
- Entrepreneurial spirit, willing to try new ideas and an unwavering desire to help our customers meet their most critical business needs
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree preferred
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: April 30, 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R088596