Director Global Channel Compliance & GBS Risk ManagementRound Rock, Texas, Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States 11/08/2019
Director Global Channel Compliance & GBS Risk Management
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Director Global Channel Compliance & GBS Risk Management on our GBS Business Service (GBS team in North America with Global responsibility).
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
The Global Channel Compliance & GBS risk management director is responsible for developing and executing the plan to evaluate Dell EMC’s Third Party Channel Partners adherence to Dell EMC policies and contractual requirements. This plan is focused on identifying risks through internal/external complaints, on-site audits, as well as analytics.
This individual leads a global team who performs global internal/external investigations of distributors, partners or employees; as well as determines appropriate actions against partners who have gaps/issues, including suspension and up to termination from the program. The organization also provides risk and controls subject matter expertise to the global channel teams and business partners.
This is a highly matrixed role that requires this individual to collaborate across Dell EMC’s Audit, Compliance, Channel, Legal, Operations and Finance functions to ensure the plan manages the risks across Dell EMC Channel Partner and Distributor ecosystem in an efficient and effective manner.
This leader will also has responsibility for enterprise risk management for the GBS functions
Essential Requirements & Skills
- In-depth disciplinary knowledge (audit/compliance)
- Thorough understanding of business priorities, strategy and direction
- Thorough understanding of customer business needs and expectations
- Project and program execution
- Works on abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables
- Ability to understand and assess risk
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis
- Anticipates operational risks/needs. Partners with business stakeholders to determine current risk along with consequence management.
- Strong business partnership, deals well with ambiguity, displays strong controllership, strong communication skills
- Global experience and exposure
- Strong people management skills
Desirable Requirements / Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science. Business Administration or related field with 10 years’ experience (Certified Internal Auditor, experience in Big-Four Audit or Internal Audit a plus) or
- Or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science. Business Administration or related field with 14+ years’ experience
- Strong executive presentation skills and comfortable working closely with executive management
- Demonstrated understanding and firsthand experience with audit/controls (including knowledge of regulatory requirements)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales-Operations Sales-Operations-Job-Family-Group Job ID: R044879
Related Job Opportunities
- Pricing Compliance Anaylst Texas
- Advisor, Sales Training Texas
- Commercial Sales Strategy and Transformation Texas