Global Marketing-Go To Market For Edge Solutions
Primary Location: Round Rock, Texas
Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States; San Francisco, California, United States; Seattle, Washington, United States
Global Marketing-Go To Market For Edge Solutions
Dell Technologies has had a 35-year history and track record to deliver ground-breaking product, solutions and services to help customers on their modernization and digital transformation journey! As we define our mission for the next 35 years – the opportunities to capture the edge technology platform are massive. We will do this through our uniquely differentiated approach, unparalleled assets and focus on innovation. We are making huge bets and fast progress to bring solutions to our customers – wherever they may be! If want to join the ‘ground-floor’ of a massive transformational effort and feel excited by the opportunity to use technology to define new computing paradigms and business opportunities – this role may be just the right opportunity for you!
What you’ll achieve
This role will play a key part in our overall marketing strategy, bringing awareness and adoption of Edge to our sales team and customers via the content our team develops. As a member of the Dell Technologies Edge global marketing team, you will be responsible for being the marketing lead who brings insights back into our team externally, from customers and sales, and internally, from our Edge product management team and the individual lines of business (i.e. storage, server, networking, etc.). You’ll use these insights to help inform, refine, and improve our message, sales enablement, and marketing content for Edge Solutions. With a deep understanding of the personas and use cases for Edge, as well as an understanding of what customers and sales needs, you’ll work with the rest of the team, including offer marketing leads and vertical marketing leads as a consultant to ensure that their individual solutions launch marketing materials are on point & relevant. You’ll find creative ways to activate our global marketing content among our regional marketing and sales teams, and own the definition and delivery of these. Whether it be virtual or live events, on-demand programs – your focus will be to help educate and launch solutions and help keep Dell Technologies Edge Solutions top of mind for our sales team & customers with relevant messages & marketing content.
- Work very closely with product management team to gain an understanding of our solutions, the personas & use cases they target
- Serve as the lead point of content from a marketing perspective listening and learning from our sales and customer advisory councils
- Deliver messaging insights that drive our overall Edge message, offer messaging and positioning; inform the rest of the Edge team’s messaging marketing content with specific and actionable guidance based on feedback directly from customers & sales
- Create use cases & personas, and write the accompanying relevant messaging
- Build marketing content and sales enablement content such as customer presentations, webinars, blogs, podcasts, & sales trainings
- Work collaboratively with the extended Dell Global marketing teams to understand solutions components and to ensure a relevant and on point edge message & positioning
- Work hand in hand to consult with the overall edge messaging manager, product/solutions marketing managers, and vertical marketing managers to ensure relevant and on point message
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years of product marketing in the technology space
- Prior experience creating messaging; demonstrated ability to create compelling yet simple messaging from complicated technical concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: the ability to speak knowledgeably, clearly and across all levels of leadership and executive leadership & establish credibility
- Experience in developing marketing programs, launching products/solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence across multiple functions and teams
- Ability to understand edge, cloud, ecosystem of partners, and concepts like AI, ML is a plus
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
“EdgeBU”Job ID: R079434