Product Launch and Event Captain Project APEX (Remote-US)
Primary Location: Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - Arkansas, United States; Remote - California, United States (All Other); Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Iowa, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - Mississippi, United States; Remote - Missouri, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - New Mexico, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Oregon, United States; Remote - Pennsylvania, United States; Remote - Texas, United States
Project APEX Marketing Program Manager: Product Launch & Event Captain
Join Dell Technologies as a Marketing Program Manageron our as-a-Service Portfolio Marketing Strategy Teamin the U.S. to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
This role will manage key initiatives around product marketing launch strategy, planning, and executionto support our transformation to an as-a-Service model – known here as Project APEX.Project APEX is the future of how Dell Technologies willgo to market. It unites our cloud strategy, offerings, and commercialization under a single effort to deliver a radically simplified end-to-end experience to our customers; and it’s all from one trusted partner, unmatched in the industry.This is a critical role on a fast-growing team that will help usher in a new era for Dell, with the opportunity to make an impact on Day One.
What you’ll achieve
You will support APEX portfolio marketing, reporting to the Senior Director of Transformation & Governance. The team experience will be unique – a start-up venture within an established organization, helping to transform the ways we go to market and the ways we collaborate as an organization to drive adoption of our services. There will be ambiguity, there will be challenges, and we can guarantee you there will be fun.Dell holds flagship events throughout the year to drive demand and awareness among our customers and prospects of product launches. We also drive excitement among the sales teams that will be connecting directly with our buyer base. These are strategic opportunities to communicate with impact and creativity, the value proposition of our Project APEX portfolio. Our approach is to launch strong, maintain momentum, and reach global scale. This manager will be an integral part of the APEX launch team.
- Brainstorm and implement memorable programs at our largest forums and drive a steady drumbeat by translating our messaging into consumable micro-experiences to drive offer demand
- Manage offer launch and execution workstreams and drive collaborative decision making across stakeholder groups
- Ensure team member alignment on event-specific content development and deadlines (e.g. mainstage speeches, press release, breakout session plans, panels, customer conversations, etc.)
- Liase between our team and other marketing partners regarding our event banner visions and design Project APEX’s presence therein
- Devise a nimble strategy across what will be an eventual hybrid of in-person and virtual events
- Devise brand new experiences that will drive scale for our as-a-service transformation
- Have a seat at the table, great colleagues by your side and resources in-hand to establish and run with an innovative program vision.
- Activate feedback loop for continuous improvement
- Have a customer-centric mindset in all that you plan
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for in this role:
- 7-10 years of experience inB2B event management, program management, project management, or a sales or marketing role
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven, strong written and oral communications skills
- Success executing product launches and events in-person and in virtual environments
- Highly organized and a self-starter with strong change management skills
- Comfort navigating a highly matrixed, cross-functional environment
- Knowledge and experience in the technology,cloud, as-a-Service spaces
- Events management certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP)certification or other relevant credential in project or product subject areas
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
#Li-RemoteJob ID: R080942