Public Relations - Telecom Systems and Edge
Primary Location: Austin, Texas
Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States; Remote - California, United States (Bay Area); Remote - Florida, United States; Remote - Georgia, United States; Remote - Illinois, United States; Remote - Massachusetts, United States; Remote - New Hampshire, United States; Remote - North Carolina, United States; Remote - Ohio, United States; Remote - Oregon, United States; Remote - Texas, United States; Remote - Washington, United States
Public Relations - Telecom Systems and Edge
(Full time position)
Public Relations Consultant for Dell Technologies Telecom Systems and Edge Join us as a Public Relations Consultant on our Global Corporate Affairs team in the US (open to Austin, Texas; Hopkinton, MA or US remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact.
What you’ll achieve:
As a Public Relations Consultant for the Dell Technologies, you’ll apply your extensive IT and telecom PR knowledge to lead public relations for Dell’s Telecom Systems Business, Edge Computing and 5G efforts. This position is responsible for developing strategies and execution of public relations programs to support these businesses, solutions and customer success.
The person in this role will engage with marketing and business leaders to plan for campaign execution and strategic storytelling opportunities. This role includes leading a PR agency team and cross-coordination/integration with corporate communications, global PR counterparts, marketing and product PR peers.
- Develop and execute PR programs to drive advocacy and awareness of Dell Telecom Systems Business, Edge Computing and 5G solutions and customer success
- Develop relationships and work closely with PR and marketing counterparts and key business stakeholders on launches, campaigns and events
- Coordinate with internal communications, influencer relations, analyst relations, sales/partner communications, etc. to develop comprehensive communications plans tied to key announcements and initiatives
- Demonstrate an ability to think strategically, practically and creatively
- Integrate seamlessly with peer functions in corporate communications, sales communications, executive communications, marketing, product management and product security to ensure consistency of messages
- Manage media results reporting and dissemination to internal stakeholders; leverage data through research and metrics tools to create strategies that help increase share of voice
Take the first step towards your dream career. Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role.
- 10+ years of experience in public relations or journalism, including telecom and/or IT industry experience
- A degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Business, Marketing or a related field
- The ideal candidate will embrace our collaborative culture, have strong writing, editing, issue management, problem-solving and oral/written presentation skills
- Candidate must be organized, enthusiastic, results oriented, innovative and able to work with ambiguity and tight deadlines while working effectively in a team environment
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with hybrid-cloud, edge solutions, and as-a-Service delivery models through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R087107