To learn more about how Dell Technologies is supporting our communities, customers, partners and team members, please visit our COVID-19 response site.
Senior Active Directory Engineer
Primary Location: Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Additional Location(s): Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Senior Microsoft Active Directory Engineer
Location: Remote US Based
Virtustream, a Dell Technologies business, is the enterprise-class cloud company that is trusted by organizations worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. For enterprises, service providers and government agencies, Virtustream’s xStream® Management Platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) meets the security, compliance, performance, efficiency and consumption-based billing requirements of complex production applications in the cloud – whether private, public or hybrid
Our IT Architecture team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analyzing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions.
Must Have Requirements
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience configuring and managing Active Directory Sites and Replication
- Solid understanding of Windows Active Directory design and architecture
- Strong knowledge on Active Directory FSMO roles and functional levels and Azure AD
- Proficient in Group Policy implementation, design, and troubleshooting
- Professional experience with Security and Administration of the Active Directory environment
- Experience with Configuring and Managing Azure Active Directory Connect, DirSync, and AAD Sync
- Understanding of Active Directory Certificate Services, Rights Management Services, Active Directory Federated Services, and ADAM/Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- Fundamental network knowledge - IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, etc.
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with advanced OS troubleshooting with Microsoft Windows Server versions 2012 - 2019.
- Perform cross platform audits of Active Directory (AD) objects and user permissions.
- Manage user accounts on Windows NT platform.
- Develop organizational units in Active Directory (AD) and managed user security with the group policies.
- Develops measurement criteria to evaluate programs and projects and develops or reviews estimate on technical aspects of projects
- Designs quality control and test procedures to ensure the deliverables meet established design and performance goals Identifies, analyzes and evaluates alternative technology design solutions
- Facilitates customer presentations at the leadership level
- Leads the overall design of large revenue and complex custom services solutions
- Leads simple to medium complexity engagements as the lead consultant
- Keeps up to date with current and future technology and technology/business process trends; evaluates and applies mature technologies to meet current or emerging business needs
- Documents standards, solutions, data flows, procedures, and other technical information as directed
- Provides expert technical support to technical staff within the appropriate technical discipline
- Mentors members of the technical staff
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you’re ready to lead the way in IT architecture development, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job ID: R071534