Senior Advisor, Business Intelligence (Storage)Hopkinton, Massachusetts 02/14/2020
Senior Advisor, Business Intelligence
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell is driven by data. Our business is built on the understanding that data creates value and drives progress. So we take the stewardship of our data very seriously. That’s the vital role played by Business Intelligence teams within Business Support. Internal clients across Dell rely on us to analyze, test, validate and maintain the integrity of data. We make use of leading-edge software and tools to collect, mine and interpret data and the statistical analyses and reports we produce inform decisions with a global impact.
- Become the revenue and margin planning Subject Matter Expert (SME) for one of Dell’s core storage products
- Work cross-functionally with the Center of Competency and Product Management to understand key product details, such as product lifecycle, product pricing and competitive landscape
- Closely monitor product performance versus plan, and provide summary analysis and interpretation for leadership to help inform and drive business decisions
- Regularly consult with business to identify new reports or data needs to support business including demand planning
- Build a detailed bottoms-up product plan to support the total core storage Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- Provide regular updates to senior management on product performance compared to AOP, including high-lights and areas of opportunities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Technical aptitude
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to design reports and perform analytics
Job Family: Data-Science-&-Analytics
Job ID: R055470
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you share our passion for data and you’re keen to play a key role in driving progress, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.