Senior Business AnalystAustin, Texas, Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States 10/09/2019
Senior Business Analyst
Austin, TX and Hopkinton, MA
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Senior Business Analyst in Austin, TX and Hopkinton, MA.
Analyzes and defines business needs and assists in developing appropriate solutions. Identifies the organization's technological, functional and business strengths, establishes data systems that leverage and capitalize on the knowledge of team members, and finds ways to use that knowledge to maximize opportunities and improve business processes. Formulates and defines scope and objectives based on both end-users needs and a thorough understanding of business needs and business processes. Understands the business implications of solutions and assists in defining the solutions to support any future business requirements. Identifies best practices throughout the organization and communicates and implements these practices to drive the knowledge management initiatives.
- Responsible for supporting the development of initial project proposals, business cases and high-quality business requirements for technology transformation programs.
- Perform or support business process analysis and documentation.
- Responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements and working with Dell Digital counterparts on solution options.
- Responsible for project management of small to medium transformation programs or workstreams within larger transformation efforts.
- Responsible for ensuring successful user enablement of new releases including planning for business communication, user training and user acceptance testing.
- Consult with/support consultation with the Sales and Operations organizations as a subject matter expert, providing insight into potential process and technology solutions to business problems.
- Support the data analysis and tracking of Key Performance Indicators, adoption metrics, and business case benefit realization.
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Oral and written skills
- Influence skills
Education and Experience
Typically requires 2+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Closing date: 11-25-19
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.Job Family: Business-Support Job ID: R037629
Related Job Opportunities
- Business Intelligence and Senior Data Analyst - Product Security (SRO) Multiple Locations
- Business Operations Senior Advisor - Hopkinton, MA Massachusetts
- Sr. Consultant, Program Manager Texas