Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Individual contributor role responsible for leading the design, implementation, administration, and support for business process workflows,functionality, and reports. This role will operate as an application owner and administrator of workflow management systems supporting services readiness for new product introduction for Dell EMC products, engineered solutions, or converged infrastructure.Workflow management systems will be used to drive service planning and serviceability product management to maximize the customer’s ability to quickly and successfully consume Dell EMC technology, optimize product serviceability, and increase product impact in the marketplace.Has skills to organize and drive project teams, create and deliver documentation of practices, and broadly support/enable a user-base of 200 users with various functions.Professional who has a demonstrated ability to lead with thought leadership, passion, and trusted cross-functional relationships.
|PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Configuration and administration of workflow management systems used for serviceability product management and business processes used as part of services readiness for new product introduction, or the steady-state support of the services organizations
- Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize/improve workflow management systems to support them, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests
- Provide User Management/Administration and support for local and remote users, manage system access across groups to ensure compliance, and maintain best practices
- Create and manage security schemes, custom fields and configurations
- Develop metrics dashboards and advanced filters in workflow management systems to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation
- Trains business leads on new processes/functionality
- Develop process, procedures, and governance in support of business processes.
- Demonstrate effective blend of leadership and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Program and Product Management skills
- Familiarity with Enterprise program management tools (WebEx, MS Office)
- Experience developing and delivering training in 1 on 1 sessions and with small groups
- Previous experience with Jira or other workflow management systems
- JQL and reporting design experience
- Agile scrum Kanban sprints
- Previous experience with serviceability engineering and QA best practices
- Ability to influence cross functionally to achieve results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Product lifecycle and new product launch readiness process
- Service planning and product management
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and products (architecture level)
- Ability to make data/metrics based decisions and business justifications
- IT infrastructure, cloud architecture and industry knowledge
- Customer facing experience a plus
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.