Senior Advisor, IT ArchitectureHyderabad, India 10/31/2019
Job Title : Senior Advisor, IT Architecture (I8); Hyderabad
Dell IT Overview:
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Principal Engineer on our Software Engineering team in Bangalore.
About Business Unit:
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Provide Solution to the Business Transformation Program.
- Should have Java full stack Development Knowledge.
- He/She should have worked as Architect or Solution Architect for a Large Enterprise applications.
- His/Her core strength should be on Java, Java Spring Boot, Micro services
- Should Lead the Application Architecture with high-quality, complex systems and software/storage
- Should be able to help the Developers is Design
- He/She should review and analyze the business requirements and derive Solution Architecture
- Prepares, reviews and analyzes software specifications for complex products and systems
- Leads the development, review, analysis and implementation of test strategies for software/storage products and systems
- Leads the development, test and integration of code for new or existing software of significant complexity involving multiple teams
- Candidate should be able to work in global development environment
- Designing user interaction models, workflows and user interfaces
- Integrating internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
- Successfully communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Able to code and effectively guide others to code flexible and scalable programs that meet complex requirements
- 10+ years of experience leading large design and development efforts and coordinating project teams of 5 or more members
- Should have hands on experience in minimum two below technical stacks.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering high volume and high availability transactional applications under tight time constraints.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Require 10 to 14 years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Java, Java Spring Boot, Micro services
- HTML5/CSS 3.0, AngularJS,
- Rabbit MQ. Kafka, Stream Sets NOSQL DB - Mongo DB, Cassandra etc,
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry or any Cloud Technology
- Automated Testing, DevOps - CI/CD
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership.
Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Information-Technology Job ID: R032279
Related Job Opportunities
- Advisor, Data Intelligence Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Analyst, Data Intelligence Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Analyst, Data Intelligence Engineer-IT Hyderabad, India