Account Executive, Commercial Sales-Aquisition (remote: Illinois)Remote - Illinois, United States 01/13/2020
Account Executive, Commercial Sales-Aquisition (remote: Illinois)
Do you like to win? Dell Technologies has a powerful team offering a simplified technology sales strategy. If you are in the early stages of your sales career and want to find a place that will offer training, growth and challenge then, “Think Dell!”
What makes this exciting:
The Account Executive is responsible for seeking out new customers and building strong customer relationships in the field - ensuring a great customer experience with existing and potential customers. You will:
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business and solution requirements
- Gain share of wallet/spend across Dell’s portfolio of technology solutions; server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
- Manage territory/accounts, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Customarily and regularly engage with decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Provide sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
How your experience will help you hit the ground running:
- At least 2 years field sales experience selling technology solutions where you were recognized as a top performer
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers’ business and the growth of Dell
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and able to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CIO/CXO leadership and next 2 levels down
- Developing planning and organizational skills and ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of market trends that impact on Dell’s customers
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc/BA) or equivalent experience
With the ability to sell a suite of IT solutions from one company, you can offer a full customized package to your customers without barriers. The interconnectivity between all of Dell Technologies will enable not only your sales growth but career growth as well.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell. Apply now!
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Family: Sales Remote Job ID: R052305
Related Job Opportunities
- Services Account Management Senior Advisor - Remote opportunity in Northern Illinois/Wisconsin area Multiple Locations
- Systems Engineer (Commercial Pre-Sales) - St. Louis or Illinois Multiple Locations
- Consultant, Sales Operations Multiple Locations