Cloud Services Sales Executive
Primary Location: Remote - Illinois, United States
Remote - Arizona, United States; Remote - California, United States (Bay Area); Remote - California, United States (LA/Orange County); Remote - Colorado, United States; Remote - Texas, United States
Virtustream, a Dell Technologies business, is the enterprise-class cloud company that is trusted by organizations worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. For enterprises, service providers and government agencies, Virtustream’s xStream® Management Platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) meets the security, compliance, performance, efficiency and consumption-based billing requirements of complex production applications in the cloud – whether private, public or hybrid.
What you’ll achieve
As a Virtustream Cloud Services Sales Executive you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future in the exciting world of managed cloud services. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly targets.
Join us as a Cloud Services Sales Executive on our Direct Sales team in Chicago, IL to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- Pursue and win new logos in a pure hunting role
- Drive market share and top of funnel growth in a defined territory
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase sales pipeline
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Virtustream offerings
- Work with multiple partners and the extended Dell Technologies team to extend reach & drive adoption
Take the first step towards your dream career
·Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- All candidates considered must have experience selling Cloud Services, Managed Services, Consulting Services, or SAP software into the enterprise space.
- Expert in Cloud Computing, Professional and Managed Services, and/or IT Solutions practice area. Must be conversant in Global Service related topics, methodologies, industry trends, and core technologies.
- Must show demonstrable experience as a true Hunter in developing C-level relationships: demonstrate business acumen in presenting solutions on an ROI basis, strategies, successful penetration of new accounts, and building successful client relationships across an entire spectrum of buyers, influencers and C-Level decision makers
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives. Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
- Extensive customer network with a history of exceeding sales objectives
- Experience working with or selling the major cloud providers is a plus.
- Track record of closing deals greater than $3M in contract value.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R106862