Global System Integrator (GSI) Field Partner Manager - N.AmericaRemote - Pennsylvania, United States, Remote - Illinois, United States;Remote - Texas, United States 02/25/2019
In this role, the Global System Integrator (GSI) Field Partner Manager is responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for Dell Boomi’s solution portfolio for Strategic GSI in the North America market. You will engage with our GSI Partners, Enterprise Account Executives, Technical Consultants, Partner and Professional Services organizations to drive large and highly complex opportunities to closure. Working with our strategic partners, driving engagements with C-level and Line of Business Managers articulating the value proposition of our software solutions portfolio related to the connected business and integration capabilities.You’ll be responsible for the N.America sales number with your assigned GSI partner(s)
You will report to the Manager of Global System Integrator Partners. You will also interact with Strategic Alliances, Marketing, Product Management, and Finance & Operations teams, and with various other disciplines inside the business to follow up on the specific requirements and demands of the Strategic Partner(s) in your territory.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Manage, coach, and support the Boomi sales teams and partner ecosystem within your region for field sales engagement ensuring joint sales motions, removing obstacles, and maintaining proper communications with all parties involved in sales opportunities.
- Lead partners and Boomi sales in regional business development efforts and manage joint account planning.
- Work closely with Global Alliance Manager(s) to develop and implement the go-to-market strategy for field-level engagement within N.America market
- Develop the annual business plan with partners as it relates to the build of mutual pipeline.
- Ensure quarterly business reviews and course corrections with partner leadership in order to ensure achievement of mutual goals and quotas.
- Build long term and strategic relationships with partner executives, as well as, partner & field sales teams
- Develop and execute field marketing plan with your assigned partners for the N.America market
- Coordinate and drive new business activities from start to finish.
- Manage deal registration and tracking (within Salesforce)
- Identify and drive partner enablement initiatives, and regional partner communications.
- Develop targets/indicators to measure success with key partners in the areas of sales, marketing, enablement, and technical competency
- Achieve annual and quarterly revenue targets
- Prepare and deliver reviews to the Boomi and Partner Leadership teams
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around Boomi solutions
Education: Bachelors or Advanced Graduate Degree
Minimum years of work experience: 5-7
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field, with a background in channel and partner development, sales and marketing or account management.
- 5 to 7 years of experience selling enterprise software directly to end customers and/or channel development / strategic alliance experience
- Experience managing and supporting large top-tier integrators, preferably in a revenue generating capacity
- Strong relationship/team building and account management skills.
- Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical/technology aptitude
- Proven track record of successfully selling enterprise integration technology solutions
- Worked in similar role for integration or enterprise software proven Subject Matter Expertise (SME) with iPaaS integration, MDM, EDI/API and process workflow solutions
- Strong sales & technical ability to demonstrate and white board complex solutions with customers and partners
- Large enterprise software/SaaS/Cloud experience
- Ability to define, build, and facilitate field awareness programs with partners and customers (roundtables, webinar sessions, etc.)
Related Job Opportunities
- Customer Collaboration Planner, Materials Planning Consultant Texas
- Client Technical Support Specialist Multiple Locations
- Project/ Program Manager Consultant Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.