Product Specialist 4
Primary Location: ,Remote - India (All Other)
Product Specialist- Global Alliances
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
At Dell Technologies, we create the extraordinary. Our Outside Sales Product Specialists are the experts who sell innovation to the world. Responsible for a set of products and services, they get to know their portfolio inside and out. Our Outside Sales teams rely on them for technical advice during the sales process. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability.
What you’ll achieve
As a Product Specialist, you will develop SPS business with Global Alliance partners across geographies, building strong internal and external relationships in the field.
Join us as a Product Specialist on our Outside Sales team in India to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an Outside Sales Product Specialist, you will proactively identify and solve customer business needs by providing subject matter expertise and creating solutions using Dell’s products and services.
• Manage relationships with senior level technical personnel and decision makers. Demonstrate the value of a product and/or service technology to advance customer business objectives
• Provide insight and thought leadership to customers concerning applicability of highly complex products and services. Act as a technical resource for the sales organization to help meet and exceed their objectives
• Manage and support global business (Americas, EMEA, APJ) with Global Alliance partners . The responsibilities include account planning, sales forecasting and facilitating organizational alignment in cross-functional virtual teams. Be part of a geographically dispersed Global team, driving business with these Global Alliance partners.
• Understand partners’ business and solution requirements to ensure satisfaction with our solutions. Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders within the partner organization.
• Work with partners to ensure that the Dell SPS portfolio has mind share, and is the preferred option for partners. Manage enablement plan for partners to ensure they’re familiar with the advantage and differentiation of the Dell portfolio.
• Identify business trends and leverage strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering while positioning ourselves to capture business. Provide direction, support and coaching to internal teams Grow the territory or account base to attain financial objectives
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 10 to15 years of related experience in a technology sales role
• Strong technical selling skills.
• Excellent understanding of product configurations
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and leadership
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 28-May-2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job ID: R099915