Service Delivery Engineer 2 - Application End user support
Primary Location: ,Remote - India (All Other)
Job Title: Service Delivery Engineer 2 (I6) / Application End User Support
Location: Remote, India
Dell Technologies customers rely on our products and services to drive progress. So, we take the service we provide extremely seriously. Service Delivery is all about making sure our technical solutions help clients fulfil their priorities, challenges and initiatives. As trusted advisors, we build in-depth knowledge of what each client wants to achieve. Then we make sure the services delivered by Dell Technologies deliver on all our promises. We also work closely with Sales and Global Services colleagues to develop strategic account growth plans, and to identify and pursue sales opportunities
Join us as a Service Delivery Engineer 2, within the Application End User Support team on our Service Delivery team (working remotely) supporting one of Dell’s largest customers, to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Service Engineer 2, you will provide operational support to customers and end users of the infrastructure service.
- Good Debugging skills to do the RCA and providing permanent fixes.
- Enhancement of existing process/ system/ manual tasks on applications assigned and should be able to come up with automated solutions for the mundane tasks
- Continue to study and review systems to improve their understanding of them (domain and new technologies).
- Daily Production support tasks – Work on incidents in ServiceNow ticketing tool like acknowledging, responding with proper updates and determine solution.
- Communicating to User with clear details in mail and Service Now for assigned incidents.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and maintain hardware and software components to ensure the smooth running of systems
- Optimizing software application performance, installing updates and performing debugging procedures
Take the first step towards your dream career –
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5+ years of overall experience
- 3+ years of Java / J2EE support experience with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of any workload management tool preferably GSEP and TFS
- Good and quality interpretation, written, communication and documentation skill
- Customer Facing Skills, services oriented
- Self-Motivated, able to succeed with limited directional oversight
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Self-Directed Learner / Desire to learn new technologies
- Positive team player, keen to get stuck in to get the job done committed to excellent customer service
- Advanced English Level
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt quickly and lead change
- Work effectively in a team based organization
- Multitasking and ability to work in a high-pressured environment, extra hours and weekend (when required)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.