Technology Service Manager, Senior Advisor _ Remote_IndianaIndianapolis, Indiana, Remote - Indiana, United States 01/11/2019
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sr. Advisor within our Acct Services Mgmt team in Atlanta, GA.
Dell customers expect great things from both our products and our services. Account Services Management is all about managing and overseeing seamless service delivery processes. It’s a hugely varied field of work. Processes range from incident management to change management, from configuration management to customer management. The team makes sure disputes and technical issues are resolved. We also provide excellent communication to the customer around every activity – from the tactical to the strategic.
- - Relationship:
- Maximizes the value of the customer’s investment in Dell products and services throughout the end to end customer lifecycle. The TSM manages the account and it is the customer’s advocate.
- Acts as single point of contact for all support requirements as they pertain to the assigned customers’ environment
- Ensures effective ownership, communication, coordination, and facilitation of support service activities between the customer and support teams, account teams, field service personnel, and customers
- - Prevention:
- Requires a general understanding of and technical competence in data center technologies. A working knowledge in at least one of the following: Windows, Linux, VMware, EMC, Compellent, EqualLogic, blade technology and networking is essential
- Develops and coordinates proactive maintenance initiatives based on industry best practices and statistical data trends
- Identifies and leads continuous improvement activities in support of customer or internal business processes
- - Support:
- Leads complex service delivery processes, develops creative resolutions to complex problems, and ensures contractual support service deliverables are understood and managed effectively
- - Collaboration:
- Compiles, analyzes and interprets statistical data and trends relating to service level and operational effectiveness
- - Typically requires 8+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6+ years with a Master’s degree; or 3+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with Senior Executive to CxO-level personnel
- Excellent presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills
- 4+ years enterprise experience with data center technologies such as Windows, Linux, VMware, EMC, Compellent, EqualLogic, blade technology and networking
- IT business process certifications (ITIL, Six Sigma, PMP, etc.)
- Technical certifications (MCSE, CCNA, Server+, etc.)
- 4+ years troubleshooting complex technical issues
- 4+ years IT infrastructure deployment experience
- 4+ years IT project management experience utilizing an accredited framework
- 4+ years vendor and maintenance management experience
- 4+ years data center management experience
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
LipriorityJob Family: Product-Services Remote Job ID: R87201
Related Job Opportunities
- Business Development Manager, Dell Alliance: Remote Multiple Locations
Join Our Talent Network
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.